National Office


Rural Housing Service Contacts

Home Loan Customers Contact: 
(800) 414-1226

Administrator's Office  
(202) 692-0268
Address: USDA Rural Development
Rural Housing Service
1400 Independence Ave., SW, Rm 5014, STOP 0701
Washington, DC 20250-0701

See All Rural Housing Service Contacts

Rural Utilities Service Contacts

Administrator's Office
Call: (202)720-9540
Address: USDA Rural Development
Rural Utilities Service
STOP 1510, Rm 4121-S
1400 Independence Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20250-1510


Chris McLean, Acting Administrator - (202) 720-9540
Anne Mayberry,  Management Analyst - (202) 690-1756
Shawanda Dennis, Administrative Specialist - (202) 720-9540

See All Rural Utilities Service Contacts

Rural Business-Cooperative Service Contacts

Office of the Administrator

(202) 690-4730; (f) 202-690-4737
USDA Rural Development
Rural Business-Cooperative Service
1400 Independence Ave. SW, Rm 5803-S STOP 3201
Washington, DC 20250-3201

See All Rural Business-Cooperative Service Contacts


Customer Service Center Contacts

P.O. Box 66889
St. Louis, MO 63166
Phone: (800) 414-1226 (Toll Free)
TTY: (800) 438-1832 (Toll Free)
Fax: (314) 457-4431

Civil Rights Contacts

To File a Complaint

To file an EEO complaint, visit our online Equal Opportunity eFile Module or contact an EEO Counselor at (202) 692-0090.

Office of External Affairs Contacts

The Office of External Affairs (OEA) is the central point of contact for Rural Development (RD) on press and congressional relations. OEA has two divisions to best serve its internal and external customers.

RUS Program Accounting Services Division Contacts

Assistant Administrator's Office
(202)720-9450, FAX (202)720-8435
Address: USDA Rural Development
Rural Utilities Service
1400 Independence Ave., SW, Rm 5159
STOP 1530
Washington, DC 20250-1530