Regarding the Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG) in Fiscal Year 2018: Due the uncertainty of funding this year, as well as the numerous short Continuing Resolutions, Rural Development has determined that it is in the best interest of the program and the Agency to create one standard application window.
The RBDG application window will open on March 1, 2018, and close April 30, 2018. Applications must be received no later than April 30, 2018, to be considered for any anticipated funding.
In Georgia, apply for the RBDG program through your nearest Area Office:
- Cartersville, Georgia (678) 719-3508
- Monroe, Georgia (770) 267-1413 ext. 4
- Fort Valley, Georgia (478) 827-0016 ext. 4
- Sandersville, Georgia (478) 552-6073 ext. 4
- Tifton, Georgia (229) 382-0273
- Douglas, Georgia (912) 384-4811