The following links will take you to the Rural Utilities Program regulations that are codified in the Code of Federal Regulations. Please note that these Web pages are updated and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register, not Rural Development, and should be used for informational purposes only.
Rural Development Utilities Programs Regulations
- 7 CFR 1700 - General Information
- 7 CFR 1767 - Accounting Requirements for RUS Electric Borrowers
- 7 CFR 1770 - Accounting Requirements for RUS Telecommunications Borrowers
- 7 CFR 1773 - Policy on Audits of RUS Borrowers
Uniform USDA Requirements Applicable to Grants
- 7 CFR 3015 - Uniform Federal Assistance Regulations
- 2 CFR 416 - Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreement to State and Local Governments
- 2 CFR 417 - Government wide Debarment and Suspension (Non-Procurement)
- 2 CFR 418 - New Restrictions on Lobbying
- 7 CFR 3019 - Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Non-Profit Organizations
- 7 CFR 3052 - Audits of State, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations.