All RUS year-end Operating and Financial Reports for Telecommunications and Electric Borrowers are due by March 31, of the following year.
The Data Collection System (DCS), used for filing Operating and Financial Reports for Telecommunications and for Electric Distribution and Power Supply utilities is located at: https://dcs.sc.egov.usda.gov.
On May 10, 2006, the Administrator signed a letter to all Telecommunications and Electric borrowers advising them of the need to obtain eAuthentication accounts for certain borrower employees. See the Administrator's letter to Electric and Telecommunications borrowers concerning eAuthentication.
- Form 674 - Certificate of Authority to Submit or Grant Access to Data (revised 3/06)
- Instructions for Form 674
- Board Resolution to be used with Form 674 Please mail the Form 674 and Board Resolution to:
Rural Utilities Service STOP: 1522, ROOM: 5159
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, DC 20250
Point of Contact (eAuthentication):
For questions concerning your eAuthentication login ID (e.g. reset passwords) please contact the USDA ITS Service Desk Support Center via e-mail at eAuthHelpDesk@ftc.usda.gov or by phone at 1-800-457-3642; Select option 1 (USDA eAuthentication Issues).
Point of Contact (Technical):
DCS Technical User Guide - for optimal browser settings and troubleshooting known printing issues.
All questions (other than content) should be directed to the Rural Development Help Desk via e-mail at RD.HD@stl.usda.gov or by phone at 1-800-457-3642 (choose Option 2 and Option 2 again).
Points of Contact (Content) for Electric Borrowers:
For questions concerning the filing of Distribution and Power Supply Operating and Financial Reports, and clarification of the data being requested in each field, etc., please contact one of the following:
- Power Supply Borrowers - power plant changes: Art Gile Arthur.Gile@wdc.usda.gov
- Power Supply and Distribution Borrowers - additions to the list of utilities: Denise Wojnar Denise.Wojnar@wdc.usda.gov (Electric Distribution Operating Report Part K, or Power Supply Operating Report Parts b SE or b PP)
- Energy Efficiency Questions: Gerard Moore Gerard.Moore@wdc.usda.gov
Points of Contact (Content) for Telecommunications Borrowers:
For questions concerning the filing of the Operating and Financial Reports for Telecommunications Borrowers, and clarification of the data being requested in each field, etc., please contact Richard Anderson (202) 720-8818.