The Missouri State Office, located in Columbia, Missouri, administers USDA Rural Development programs through 4 area offices and 20 sub-area offices throughout the state. Rural Development field representatives are committed to serving individuals, businesses, units of government, nonprofit and for-profit organizations, lenders, real estate professionals, and others looking for information and assistance with Rural Development programs and initiatives.
601 Business Loop 70 West
Parkade Center, Suite 235
Columbia, MO 65203
Phone: (573) 876-0976
FAX: (855) 830-0685
TDD: (573) 876-9480
- State Director's Office - Phone: (573) 876-0976, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Affairs - Phone: (573) 876-9326, Email: email@example.com
- Business Programs - Phone: (573) 876-9321, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Programs - Phone: (573) 876-0995, Email: email@example.com
- Housing Programs - (573) 876-9326, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To locate the office nearest you, please refer to the map of USDA Rural Development Missouri offices.