The Pennsylvania Guaranteed Housing Program is handled by the National APU team. Any scenarios, turn-time inquiries, or program questions in general need to be directed to SFHG-APU@rd.usda.gov. Thank you.
- NEWS: Alert! Lenders for Guaranteed Housing Loan Program
- Community Facilities Direct Loan & Grant Program in Pennsylvania
- Business & Industry Loan Guarantees in Pennsylvania
- Rural Business Development Grants in Pennsylvania
- Rural Energy for America Program Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency Improvement Guaranteed Loans & Grants in Pennsylvania
- Value Added Producer Grants in Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania State Office, located in Harrisburg, PA, administers USDA Rural Development programs through nine Area Offices across the state. All offices are open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. We are committed to helping improve the economy and quality of life in rural America. Through our programs, we touch rural America in many ways.