- USDA Rural Development has taken a number of immediate actions to help rural residents, businesses, and communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Rural Development will keep our customers, partners, and stakeholders continuously updated as more actions are taken to better serve rural America.
- Please visit USDA Rural Development's Coronavirus Response page for the latest information and notices on how Rural Development is supporting its stakeholders.
- NEWS: USDA Rural Development COVID-19 Response
Contact your Area Office for program information and to apply:
- Cartersville - (678) 719-3508
- Monroe - (770) 267-1413, Ext. 4
- Fort Valley - (478) 827-0016, Ext. 4
- Sandersville - (478) 552-6073, Ext. 4
- Tifton - (229) 382-0273, Ext. 4
- Douglas - (912) 384-4811, Ext. 4
State Office: USDA Rural Development | Stephens Federal Building | 355 E. Hancock Avenue | Athens, Ga 30601
- Phone - (706) 546- 2162 | Toll Free - (800) 338-5975 | TDD - (706) 546-2034 | Fax2Mail- (855) 452-0956