Advanced Biofuel Payment Program in Wyoming
What does this program do?
This program’s goal is to increase the production of advanced biofuels.
Who may apply?
Any entity that produces and sells advanced biofuel is eligible to apply. An advanced biofuel producer can be an individual, corporation, company, foundation, association, labor organization, firm, partnership, society, joint-stock company, governmental entities, schools and other types of educational facilities, group of organizations or a nonprofit entity that produces and sells an advanced biofuel.
An entity that blends or otherwise combines advanced biofuels into a blended biofuel is not considered an advanced biofuel producer under this program. Eligible advanced biofuels:
- Must meet the definition of an advanced biofuel in 7 CFR Part 4288.102.
- Are a liquid, gas or solid.
- Must be derived from renewable biomass, other than corn kernel starch.
- Must be a final product.
- Are produced in the United States.
- Are ones where the buyers and sellers act independently and have no relationship to each other.
What funding is available?
- Quarterly payments are made for the actual quantity of eligible advanced biofuel produced during the quarter.
What are the payment terms?
- Producers will be paid on a quarterly basis for the actual quantity of eligible advanced biofuel produced during the quarter.
- For each producer, the Agency will convert the production into British Thermal Unit (BTU) equivalent.
- The payment amount depends on the number of eligible producers, the amount of advanced biofuel produced and the amount of funds available during the fiscal year.
- There is no minimum or maximum payment.
How do we get started?
Applications need to be filed prior to October 31, 2020
Who can answer questions?
Contact your State Rural Development Energy Coordinator.
What law governs this program?
- Code of Federal Regulation, 7 CFR Part 4288, Subpart B.
- This program is authorized by 7 U.S. C. 8105.
Why does USDA Rural Development do this?
This program helps increase American energy independence. It increases the private sector supply of renewable energy.
NOTE: Because citations and other information may be subject to change, please always consult the program instructions listed in the section above titled “What law governs this program?” You may also contact your local office for assistance.
- Advanced Biofuel Payment Program Enrollment Request (RD 4288-01)
- Advanced Biofuel Payment Program Payment Request (RD 4288-03)
- Advanced Biofuel Payment Program Enrollment Certification
- Certification for Contracts, Grants and Loans (RD Instruction 1940-Q; Exhibit A-1)
- Assurance Agreement (RD 400-4)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- ACH Vendor/Miscellaneous Payment Enrollment Form
NOTE: If state specific forms are not shown above, please ensure that your state is selected in the dropdown menu above to find the State Office contact information and speak to a Rural Development Energy Coordinator before attempting to fill out any forms or applications. This will save you valuable time in completing your application.
There are currently no events scheduled.
state program contacts here