Sustainable Management for Rural and Small Systems Tools
A USDA and EPA Joint Project
Rural and Small Systems Sustainable Utility Management Accomplishments Report
Rural and Small Systems Guidebook to Sustainable Utility Management
The guidebook provides rural and small systems with a series of steps to help them assess their operations based on key management areas that align closely with the attributes.
Workshop in a Box: Sustainable Management of Rural and Small Systems Workshops
This tool contains a series of materials and instructions to help both rural and small systems and service providers market and conduct workshops based on the guidebook.
Workshop in a Box Supplemental Materials
The following materials include sample workshop presentations, worksheets for participants, sample agendas, and other materials designed to help systems and service providers successfully conduct workshops.
- Multi System Workshop Agenda
- Team Exercise Workshop Agenda
- Promotional Email for Multi System Workshop
- Promotional Email for Team Exercise Workshop
- Promotional Brochure
- Sign-in Sheet for Multi System Workshop
- Feedback Form
- Decision Maker Invite Letter
- Decision Maker Invite Flyer
- Workshop Participant Talking Points