Welcome to Rural Development’s (RD) Electronic Freedom of Information Act (eFOIA) Reading Room. Rural Development’s FOIA Reading Room contains records from our agency that have been frequently requested through FOIA/Privacy Act requests and proactively disclosed due to public interest. Please contact RD.FOIA@usda.gov for questions about Rural Development’s FOIA Program.
The Electronic FOIA Amendments (E-FOIA) signed into law in 1996 added a requirement that agencies establish electronic reading rooms. E-FOIA makes it possible for individuals to have electronic access to certain USDA information without making a formal FOIA request.
Rural Development maintains an electronic reading room only. Visit Ask USDA to frequently asked questions and to submit new questions regarding USDA programs.
Frequently Requested Records
Documents in this category include records that have been released, in full or with redactions or in response to three or more FOIA requests. It also includes other FOIA-processed documents which are likely to be of interest to the public.
If you require an accessible version of FOIA documents, please contact the FOIA office by email at RD.FOIA@usda.gov.
(Business and Industry , Cooperative Services, Energy , Value Added Producer Grant)
(Broadband, Distance Learning, Electric Cooperatives, Water and Environmental, Telecommunications)
- The Waterworks and Sewer Board of the City of Uniontown, Alabama
- Water and Environmental Programs (WEP) Applications January 01, 2019 thru January 26, 2022
- Kit Karson Electric Education Foundation Broadband Loan
- NTS Communications Broadband Application
- Pride Network Broadband Application 2443
- Pride Network Broadband Application 3125
- Pride Network Broadband Application 5109
- VTEL Wireless Broadband Loan Application
- VTEL Wireless Loan and Security Agreement
- VTEL Wireless Promissory Note
- VTEL Wireless Restated Mortgage 1
- VTEL Wireless Restated Mortgage 2
- RD Properties for sale
- USDA Annual FOIA Reports
- Contract Data
- Environmental Studies
- RD Datasets
- RD Federal Register
- Federal Spending Data
- Grant Awards
- RD Newsroom
- RD Resources
- RD Home Loans (usda.gov)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Frequently Asked Questions | USDA