Webinar to Be Held Next Week About the Program and Application Process
On December 19, 2023, the Rural Utilities Service (RUS) published a correction notice in the Federal Register. The correction notice makes important changes to the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Community Connect Program for Fiscal Year 2023, published on March 20, 2023, and extends the Community Connect Program application window until February 20, 2024.
Presented by USDA Rural Development, this webinar will provide information about the recently published correction notice for the Community Connect Program and help prepare applicants to apply under the amended Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
This webinar will include:
- A brief overview of the Community Connect Program
- An overview of the Community Connect Program correction notice
- Ket considerations for applying or re-applying
- A walkthrough of the application process
- Next steps and important dates
- An opportunity to ask questions about the program
For additional information regarding the correction notice, please review the Community Connect Program Correction Notice Fact Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions.
Date and Time
Thursday, January 11, 2024, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern
Please submit all other Community Connect questions using the Contact Us Form on the Community Connect website.