Skip to main content
- (June 22, 2021) The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced it is hosting a listening session on June 29, 2021, to solicit feedback from tribal applicants on ways to improve USDA Rural Development’s (RD) environmental review process. USDA is encouraging the feedback from Federally recognized Tribes and tribal organizations that apply for, or have received, funding from one or more RD programs. | Stakeholder Announcement
- (May 18, 2021) United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Department of Interior (DOI) are hosting the first of a three-part series of listening sessions on June 1, 2021 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time on Tribal Bison, co-sponsored by the Intertribal Buffalo Council. | Tribal Listening Session.
- (May 14, 2021) USDA Rural Development is hosting a Rural Workforce Innovation Network workshop on Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time to share resources and assistance opportunities to help create entrepreneurship and workforce training programs for tribal members. Register to Join.
- (April 28, 2021) The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced it is hosting a consultation on May 4, 2021, for elected leaders of federally recognized tribes, or their proxies, to solicit input on ways to implement new, emergency health care grants in tribal communities. | Tribal Consultation
- (April 15, 2021) The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced it is hosting a listening session on April 20, 2021, to solicit ideas on ways to help expand broadband access in tribal communities under the Reconnect Program. | Tribal Listening Session