ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. March 2, 2023 – USDA Rural Development in New Mexico has an exciting opportunity to work in our state office in Albuquerque or in our Las Cruces field office as a Loan Specialist, GS-12.
As a Grant and Loan Specialist, you will:
- Manage the coordination and administration of loan and grant program portfolio(s).
- Analyze loan and grant applications for eligibility with Rural development statutory regulations and policies.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate a broad and aggressive marketing and outreach program.
- Conduct evaluation reviews of State-wide performance to determine the effectiveness of the Community and/or Business Programs services.
- Perform comprehensive review and in-depth analyses of credit data to determine creditworthiness.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise for complex financial arrangements of loan and grant applications.
- The position will initially focus on the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP).
Because this position is open to the public, it represents a tremendous opportunity to enter the federal service. The position is open from 02/24/2023 to 03/09/2023.
For more information on this position, please click on the link below.